Special sections on sale today for games May 13-June 2
All fully vaccinated fans will be eligible for rewards at games May 13-19
Fully vaccinated fans attending games at T-Mobile Park will be able to purchase tickets in vaccine-only seating sections, priced as low as $10, and receive special rewards exclusive to those fans with proof of full vaccination.
The program is part of an on-going effort by the Seattle Mariners to encourage as many people as possible to get vaccinated against COVID-19. On Tuesday, the Mariners became the first Major League Baseball team to offer vaccines at games through a partnership with the City of Seattle and Virginia Mason Franciscan Health. More announcements will be made in the coming days about additional partnerships across the Seattle business community to use Mariners games as a platform to incentivize vaccinations.
“Getting vaccinated is the single most important thing we can all do to protect ourselves, our families and our community. Encouraging vaccinations and helping make them accessible to everyone will save lives,” said John Stanton, Seattle Mariners Chairman and Managing Partner. “And once enough people are vaccinated, we can all get back to the things we love to do, like sitting with family and friends and enjoying a night at the ballpark.”
Vaccinated Seating Sections
For games May 13-June 2, fans can purchase tickets in special vaccinated seating sections priced as low as $10 per ticket.
- Vaccination-only seating sections are open only to fully vaccinated adults and children between the ages of 2-16 who show proof of a negative COVID-19 test.
- Seats are in the Centerfield Bleachers for all available games, and for select games in Sections 306-310 in Right Field View Level and Sections 149-151 on the Main Level. Prices begin as low as $10.
- Capacity in the special sections is limited to a total of approximately 5,000. (Capacity is in addition to the 9,000 allowed in socially distanced sections.)
- Nine Private Suites are available at full capacity (14-26 guests) for fully vaccinated guests.
- Tickets do not need to be purchased in groups of 1-6.
Social distancing is not required in the special sections and suites, however these guidelines will be enforced:
- Masks are required in the special seating sections for all guests aged two and older except while actively eating and drinking in the assigned seat.
- Adults who are not fully vaccinated are not allowed in the special sections, even with proof of a negative COVID-19 test.
- Tickets in the vaccination-only sections may not be resold.
During the games May 13-19, fans who show proof they are fully vaccinated, whether they are seated in the special sections or not, will be able to access the following exclusive game day amenities:
- Dedicated vaccine-only entry lanes at Right Field and Center Field Gates;
- Exclusive access to the T-Mobile ‘Pen, which has been closed to all fans due to social distancing requirements, and the Trident Deck on the View Level;
- 20% off food and beverage purchases and regular priced merchandise at the Mariners Team Store (excludes autographed and game used items);
- Exclusive Mariners #SeaUsRise t-shirt.
Proof of Vaccination
Fully vaccinated is defined as at least 14 days past the final dose of a two-dose vaccine or the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
The following is acceptable as proof of full vaccination:
- Vaccination card which includes the name of the person, type of vaccine and date of last dose;
- Photo of a vaccination card as a separate document or on a mobile device;
- Documentation of vaccination from a health care provider’s electronic health record or state Immunization Information System record.
Proof of Negative COVID-19 Test
The following is acceptable as proof of negative COVID-19 test:
- Printed document from the test provider or laboratory;
- Email or text message displayed on a mobile device from the test provider or laboratory.
Proof of a negative test must include the name of the person, type of test performed and date of the negative test.
- For PCR tests, the negative result must be within the prior 72 hours;
- For antigen tests, the negative result must be within the prior 24 hours.
T-Mobile Park Pop-Up Vaccine Clinics
For those fans who have not yet received a COVID-19 vaccine, the Mariners are partnering with Virginia Mason Franciscan Health and the City of Seattle to offer free vaccines during games at T-Mobile Park. Vaccines are available without an appointment at three locations inside the ballpark. Clinics are staffed by Seattle Fire Department EMS personnel with support from VMFH health care professionals.
Eligible fans have the choice of the two-dose Moderna or single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Those receiving their first dose will be able to receive their second shot at one of the City of Seattle’s community vaccination sites, no appointment necessary.
For more information about the special vaccination sections and rewards, please log onto Mariners.com/Vaccinated.