Peeps Is Offering Fans A Chance To See The Inside Of Their Factory
- The factory where Peeps are made is offering a Willy Wonka-type chance to visit the place where the sweet treats are made. The factory has never been open to the public.
- Peeps has teamed up with their local United Way for the Peeps helping peeps contest.
- If you donate $5 or more to the United Way of Greater Lehigh Valley, you will be entered into the sweepstakes.
- The winner gets a trip for four to Bethlehem, Pennsylvania and a chance to take a peep inside where the birds are created. The sweepstakes ends on April 8th. You can enter by texting “peepsunited” to 40403.
- To enter, a donation can be made to UWGLCat unitedwayglv.org/peeps or by texting “peepsunited” to 40403.