Washington State Pot Smokers Getting Pardons

This is kind of personal, I know, but if you have a misdemeanor charge for possession of the demon weed --between 1998 and 2012 -- the Governor wants pardon you - get that off your record – because, of course, it’s now legal - - can’t have more than an ounce and only smoke it in your house. 

You need to fill out a simple petition form posted on the Governor’s office’s website.


Content Goes Here