Thanks to a thread on Reddit, here's a list of those types of songs. Complete with comments from the posters.
1. "Wannabe" Spice Girls: "Zig-a-zig-ah is an orgasm, apparently."
2. "Like a Prayer" Madonna
3. "Get Lucky" Daft Punk: "I thought it was about online gambling."
4. "Macarena" Los del Rio: "It's about a lady getting with, like, a dozen different guys while her boyfriend is off serving in the military."
5. "Shut Up and Drive" Rihanna: "Didn't Disney put this in one of its kids movies? I really thought it was about cars."
6. "Candy Shop" 50 Cent: "I just thought [he] really liked sweets. Then I realized he was talking about a brothel. And the lollipop he will let them lick doesn't have sugar in it."
7. "Physical" Olivia Newton-John: "It seems no one bothered about the lyrics. They saw the music video and thought it was about getting into physical exercise."
8. "Little Red Corvette" Prince: "I remember thinking, 'It'd be better if it were about cars.'"
9. "Cherry Pie" Warrant: "I just thought he and the pretty girl in the video really liked pie."
10. "Afternoon Delight" Starland Vocal Band: "There's a scene in 'Glee' where a teacher sings this thinking it's about having dessert in the afternoon."
(You can see more at BuzzFeed.com.)