Here's What 10 Rock Stars Ate as Their Last Meal
I know, pretty morbid, huh? Well Loudwire.com put together a list of 10 rock stars and the last things they ate.
Here they are:
1. Jim Morrison from The Doors: He ate at a Chinese restaurant in Paris. He had a sweet and sour dish and "plenty of beers".
2. Jerry Garcia from The Grateful Dead: He ate at an Italian restaurant with his wife.
3. Freddie Mercury: Spare ribs. But according to another report, his partner tried feeding him mango as he was lying down right before he passed.
4. Karen Carpenter from The Carpenters: She got a shrimp salad from Bob's Big Boy with her parents. Then later she got tacos from a Mexican restaurant because she was still hungry.
5. Kurt Cobain: Cigarettes and Barq's root beer.
6. Jimi Hendrix: A tuna fish sandwich made by his girlfriend.
7. Elvis Presley: Four scoops of ice cream and six chocolate chip cookies.
8. Michael Hutchence from INXS: He went to an Indian restaurant in Sydney and got chicken tikka fillets, chicken butter masala, and mushroom saag aloo.
9. Drummer Keith Moon from The Who: His girlfriend made him lamb cutlets, but other reports say it was steak and eggs.
10. Sid Vicious from The Sex Pistols: Spaghetti Bolognese made by his mom and Jerry Only from The Misfits.